View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 01:40 PM
Dedemac

So far sewing has been a bust for me. Tried to sew after church but DH wanted to change a outlet in our 70 year old house. Due to the wiring it takes two of us to insure safety, only took 20 minutes. I was able to do a little proof reading on a pattern, that was fine with DH wandering in and out of the house. Then I was trying to set up the living room table to iron but he kept wandering thru. So I set down with him and found out why he couldn't focus on what he wanted to do in the garage. It was because there was no background noise, a few weeks ago the TV/DVD player he had out there died and we hadn't replaced it yet. Well a quick trip to Walmart $125.00 later, he has our old DVD player out there and a Roku TV that actually can see the WIFI so he is fine now.

I got everything pressed that I wanted and started to sew the finished blocks together. After I tried to sew the same two squares together 3 times and still haven't been able to match the points! I guess I'm just not in the mood to do something this fussy so I guess I'm going to change gears and get this mess of a sewing room under control. Lets Clean!!

I might try to sew latter when DH goes to a friends place where he's going to play some music with them. Or I might just sit and have a glass of wine and watch a movie. Who knows?