View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Railroadersbrat

Default Sunday Update

Still waiting on my coffee to finish brewing, my sister woke me up a little while ago and we had a good laugh about the dumb squirrel yesterday morning.

Progress on the table quilt, more of it is marked and if I stay on track throughout the night, I'll be done marking and will be able to start sandwiching it tomorrow morning before I go to bed. I've narrowed down three different threads I want to use, I took pictures but I'm waiting for my phone to email them so I can post them, but I'm kind of stuck on the thread. I'll post when I finally get the pictures on my laptop.

Progress also on the Flower Chain, finally being able to figure out what I was doing wrong with the coping strips has been a huge elephant off my back and I can really start making some better progress.

I have to do some dishes tonight before the heat hits, I made up some cold munchies for the next few days before I went to bed, supposed to see triple digit temps without the heat index. My plan is to do some dishes, mark my table quilt, then be at my sewing machine in between.