View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 07:16 PM
JeanieG

Oh Bev, so sorry to hear about your Covid. The new strain seems to be really prolific! So far both hubby and I have been clear! We both had the 2 injections plus 1 booster, and like SBG - we have taken the vitamins she listed. I had always taken vitamins, and my Dr. recommended D3. We noticed that the doctors listed zinc in their recommendations for when people got Covid, so Joe and I started taking it daily too. I really do not think that the injections and boosters worked at all, or people that have been vaccinated would not be getting Covid - that is what vaccinations are for isn't it?

I thought I was done with my Farmer's Wife Homestead Medallion Quilt! I had two blocks that just stumped me, so I just picked 2 8" blocks from The Quilter's Cache and finished those yesterday. When I started putting them on the display wall, I found that there were 6 more that I had not completed! Got started with them today. I really wanted to do this quilt with everyone, like we did with the other Farmer's Wife's quilts. Without all the encouragement, it has taken me all these years to finally see the finish. I decided to not do the last round, as I cannot wait to be done with this quilt!!!