View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 10:18 AM
LoisN

Originally Posted by Gerbie
Great job, beautiful quilt. Well with that remark from your sister that she doesn't expect it for a while you can relax and take your time quilting it. It is just lovely, and I know she will treasure it for years to come. She is so lucky to have a sister who loves her that much.
I have no sisters, so I can't share it that area. But I do have a fantastic brother who is asking for a quilt with a buffalo on it. I am still looking for a pattern or fabric with buffaloes. Does anyone out there have a pattern or know where I can get one? I wanted one in the center of the quilt standing sideways with the head turned toward the side, if that makes sense.
Thanks for your kind words. My sister is a great person too and I have been very blessed by her in many ways. This is just one way that I can show her how special she has always been to me.

You may want to go to fabric.com and do a search for buffalo. They have MANY different kinds of fabric and even a design wall that you can use to put the fabric thumbnail samples on to see several together. Good luck.

Lois