View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 08:12 AM
Railroadersbrat

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to sew today, or maybe even throughout the weekend. This sciatica issue has turned into a monster and I just don't think I have it fully in me to try and sew. I can barely roll my chair under my desk before I'm getting deep pain and my hip seizes up on me. I know I'm looking at surgery at some point and was hoping to avoid it.

I will, however, be cross-stitching on a new piece I got from Amazon and will take pictures of it later when I have to get into the kitchen, it's a rather big piece and it's stamped. As much as I love counted cross-stitch, I needed something that was almost mind numbing, if that makes sense. It's the biggest one I've ever done and will take some time to complete it. But, I love long haul projects. I may also pull out my GFG later and I know I need to update my bullet journal, so I still be in and out, I just won't be working at my sewing machine.

Everyone's projects look terrific, I love seeing so much progress being made on our weekends like this, lots and lots of motivation!

Last edited by Railroadersbrat; 08-06-2022 at 08:14 AM. Reason: I really do know how to spell, my fingers got away from me for a second.