View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 08:50 PM
MaryKa

Originally Posted by sewingpup View Post
Bummer! I really don't like when my brain takes a break. Horribly, I once poured my milk into the entire full cookie jar instead of my glass! Yikes!

I baked 4 Tomato Soup Loaf Cakes Gave 3 away for Christmas and cut one for the property manager to give as lookers came in as a sweet greet type jester.

Well it baked wonderfully. Cooled properly. Sliced perfectly.
So I put the cake pan tops on and rolled them down to the property manager's office. Gave the 3 to the guys and one to the manager all neatly sliced. Wonderfully displayed.
I felt really great about how everything turned out so perfect. I had kept one slice for myself and when I returned to the apartment I nibbled that slice and GAGGED!

I had forgot to put the sugar in the mix. I grabbed the phone and pushed the office speed dial button but NOT fast enough. The manager had already gagged. My Christmas was (and still is) laughed all the way thru.
I will never bake Tomato Soup Cake again and don't think I ever will be able to eat it without laughing so I just won't eat it ever again. Then I won't have to explain it to anyone as they are beginning to take a bite,

Last edited by MaryKa; 09-21-2022 at 08:54 PM.