View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 11:04 AM
quiltsfor

Husband and his friend were planning a fishing day. And I was planning a quilting day. The night before, I was helping husband with getting the boat ready and was putting the extra poles in the shed. Our lawn tractor has a bucket scoop on it. With the shed being a little dark, and the bucket scoop black, I tripped against the side of the bucket scoop and fell into the bucket scoop.

I took off most of the skin from my wrist to past my elbow, rammed my hip which left a large bruise, as I slid across the top edge of the bucket scoop and then into it, not to mention, cut and skinned my ankle where it hit the bucket scoop to begin with. My arm and ankle was still bleeding slightly/seeping the next day (thanks to low platelets) so there went my planned quilting day!

I felt like a dumb-bell for forgetting that the bucket scoop was on the front of the tractor. Sweet husband helped to clean up the scraps and cuts. So thankful I didn't have any broken bones or worst. I'm turning a lovely shade of yellow, purples, blues and reds! That'll teach me to turn the light on next time!

Sorry for the erased post a bit above. I felt so much like a dumb-bell that I erased this when I first wrote it. But after reading others, I'm putting it back in.

Last edited by quiltsfor; 09-23-2022 at 11:11 AM.