Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 05:49 AM
terriamn

Our family is also big on games, sometimes it’s one big game and other times we will have several different tables going. Right after dinner we play what we call garbage, the dice game where when you get a double you grab from the pile of things that are wrapped in brown paper bags. It’s to get everyone in the mood for gift opening. The last few years the biggest hit has been Catch Phrase. When the grandkids were little they called it the “ yelling game”. My oldest dd from Texas is here with us and our 2 granddaughters 12 and 19 will stay here for a few days after Christmas. I will take the tree down, put away all Christmas decorations, drive everyone 90 minutes back to the cities. Then drive home immediately and we will load our car and weather permitting leave early the next morning for Texas. Sounds like we will stop 2 nights on the road instead of only one. If hubby had his way we would drive straight through but I have been quite vocal about my displeasure in sitting in the car for 13 and 14 hours at a time.