View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 10:00 AM
Judith1005

I did a huge purge in my sewing room right before Christmas. I donated a lot of duplicate fabric and fabric i new I wouldn't use.I tend to get in a rut and keep buying the same fabrics over and over. I was bored with it. I need all my fabric to fit in a certain amount of space. Because I have other hobbies that need to fit in that space also. It's a good size room. So, in theory, it should all work. lol I did do a bit of fabric shopping right after Christmas because i do sew other things besides quilting. So, needed a few things there. But, I cleared enough space for it to fit in. But, I am out of room until I get sewing again. I am still having a hard time finding the motivation to sew. But, I will get there. A little fresh fabric tends to motivate me to branch out. I made sure to pick something different. I just want to support and receive support to Not add to it all again. So here I am hoping to get control of my OCD nature. I have done a lot better of staying out of the craft stores and online stores. And, staying within my budget.

And, I am not worried about the stuff I leave behind. My husband and son know my favorite thrift store. Someone will be able to use it. I'm more worried about the UFO's i would someday leave behind. So, off to the UFO thread I go.