Old 06-28-2023, 01:54 PM
Babyoffive

Originally Posted by Texadan View Post
Every time I find a new one my husband keeps saying you cannot keep them all 🤣🤣🤣.
Sure you can. Hide it under the bed in the spare room or somethin. I'd love to make a find like that one. I agree with all said to this point. My favorite source is now that I found it, ismacs.net There is more info there than will fit in my tiny brain. I love it. At first I thot I seen a crank handle on it and thot it looked like a chain drive. Only ever seen 1 of them long ago. Back then I didnt care nuthin bout this sorta stuff, so I didnt look close enuf at it. Now I'm kickin myself for it. Good Luck to you and keep lookin. Let me know if ya find somethin that ya just gotta have but cant keep. I'll hold on to it for ya. The wife lets me keep all mine. (So far) But, I dont think she knows how many I really have.
Its an addiction that wont kill us. May make us broke, but it wont kill us.[/QUOTE]

Lol, so far I have to say he has been super understanding, I restored a 201 many years ago and that got the addiction started 🤣. Since we started the process of cleaning out the properties I have so far found 6 machines. 2 Minnesota's, a 1913 red eye 66, a 1901 sphinx, 1879 Singer model 12? Or 12k? And an Elite. 2 are in original cabinets, 1 in a case, the rest just sitting around. As well as different attachments that I am trying to figure out which goes with what machine, lol. I am not sure if we would ever have enough room for all this🤣🤣🤣. I am sure that I will definitely have things that I will be selling once I get through everything and match it up as best as I can. ☺️