View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 03:54 AM
Lena1952

Originally Posted by 1CharmShort View Post
Like others, I like to use the deco stitches on binding, quilting, crazy quilts and an occasional special project ...like a place mat or coaster set or potholder...like that.

On my bucket list for next year is making and mailing postcards. That is where I plan to use lots of decorative stitches.

I have a vintage Husky with cams...lots of cams that contain fun deco stitches. Cam A holds the utility stitches and cams B-H are all full of fun things. And they can be combined for even more. I must take advantage of that.

Also, I have used some deco stitches on card stock and watercolor paper with embroidery thread to make greeting cards. Might do more of those.
I enjoy making post cards and decorative all purpose cards and use many decorative threads when making those. I've used some of the fancier stitches when making QAYG Comfort quilts but to be honest a straight stitch would work as well. Since all those stitches came with the machine, I have found a few ways to make use of them but not often.