View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 07:13 AM
Iceblossom

I am still monitoring suggestions and am still working my way through suggestions and series! My library has 7 audio books by Cahn.

I have put the audio version of Quilt of Souls on my list, it is available on Audible but not the library.

It took a long time (22 weeks??) but Demon Copperhead came off hold this past week. I'm glad there was at least a semi happy/hopeful ending.

Currently I have a (non dragon) book by Robin Hood, one of the authors Kalama had suggested. I think it was also Kalama who suggested the Spencer Quinn books narrated by the dog, just started them (prequel and book 1) but will continue in that series.

From a "best of" Science Fiction list, I really did enjoy Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie and will read the 2-3 others in that series as well as others by the author.

On my "still haven't read" list, I've gone through all sorts of classics but one of the few remaining is Don Quixote. With this thread bumped up I looked at audio version recommendations and put the one narrated by Greg Guidall on my library wish list. There are four different versions through the library. I have made it through Moby Dick (and found it more interesting than I thought I would) and have no interest in Ulysses by James Joyce...