View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 04:51 PM
WMUTeach

No sewing room organization today but I did get the Christmas tree un-decorated and the decorations organized and put into their proper storage boxes. Christmas left my bathrooms too and the bench outside my entry door has lost its holiday flair. It is now strictly winter! Guess that is organizing but not in my sewing room. OOPS! Back to the sewing room tomorrow. I have a regular Thursday Quilting Zoom with some friends so I need to find at least one project I can do mindlessly while we chat, stitch and sip tea.

Rob and the rest on this thread, being strong and just a little ruthless will leave you with room for what you really want. Karen Brown suggested getting rid of subscriptions today or was it yesterday? She including the internet sites that we don't use. I dumped a number of quilt sites that I never use and that just clutter up my mailbox everyday with ads. Good idea in my book. I don't follow her faithfully but she doesn't ask for us to do that. I glean ideas for de cluttering and move on.

Happy organization, everyone. I am anxious to get started with the sewing part of de cluttering.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 01-03-2024 at 04:54 PM.