Old 01-12-2024, 03:00 PM
happylab

Good freezing cold Friday to everyone. Yes, I would love an extra Super Bowl Sunday weekend VQW ( I know you said one day).
Thank you Heather for hosting these VQWs. I greatly appreciate them.

well yes, I’m in. I’m still working on quilting the r/w/blk top. I have made progress from last month. It’s ready to be quilted. I just need to wash the backing fabric and quilt on Monday. I also need to cut out the batting. I had bought a red fabric for the backing, but it was so stiff after I washed the fabric, so I bought flannel fabric and do need to wash this fabric due to shrinkage. The I will use black fabric to bind. So I plan to quilt on Saturday and Sunday. It’s a king size top. 95L by 118” W. In the mean time I will be watching chiefs and the other team on Saturday and 3 games on Sunday. It’s the wildcard to super ball playoffs. 1st weekend of this. Our weather may help us win this game. Game time temp 0 to -8F. And very windy. It’s an outdoor stadium. I also plan to sew 2 king size chiefs pillowcases (one for us and 1 for my niece so. And cut out a few more quilting projects. I find if I cut out the pieces for the top I can sew faster. Oh well on to sewing/quilting. Try to stay warm everyone.