View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 01:04 PM
Heathermom2opmc

Would anyone that has their candy envelopes ready to mail out please take a picture of the size envelope that you are using. As a newbie, I have been trying to look at past swap pics, and while descriptions are great, I am a visual person. I tend to have quite the adventure going to our local post office. Yesterday I rescued a young golden retriever that had gotten loose and was running loose in the main road right in front of the post office. Poor thing almost got hit. Freezing windchill winds didn't keep me from getting him to safety and the shelter was able to locate his owner. Prior post office experiences include: medical emergencies of people ahead of me in line, a fire, baby chicks got out of a shipping box destined for Tractor Supply (was asked if I would help catch them), car accident witness. Sooooo, most trips to the post office I gear up for an adventure. With this being said, I would like to get several candy envelopes ready to mail out as soon as the addresses are shared.