Thread: Being cheap.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 06:36 AM
Snooze2978

Dunster, you hit it right on the head. How someone spends their money is their business as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

My sister has an Amazon membership so she can watch whatever movie she wants. For myself, I order them from Amazon most times if I can't find them at Walmart so I have them in my collection. Then folks will ask me why and I tell them because I like watching them again maybe years later but I will watch them again. Plus during our sub-zero temps, I watched a bunch of movies for lack of anything else to do a smy sewing mojo was also hibernating. I found with some of the movies, I couldn't remember parts of them so watching them again was good for me. I think what might have happened is I tend to doze off and on thru the movie so miss some of it. This way I can now say I've watched all of it. Plus there are some that I just have to watch over and over. For years, it was Gone with the Wind, then The Phantom of the Opera with Gerald Butler, now it's the Outlander series. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.