View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 04:21 AM
Julienm1

Bear I have bought fab in the past and then forgot which pattern I wanted to make! So the fab ages until a new idea pops into my head.

Confession time . I dropped off finished quilts to Project Linus day before the meeting. I knew no one would be there.I need more neutrals for backgrounds. Went to the storage closet and LOW AND BEHOLD WHAT DID I SEE BUT WHITE AND BIGHE FAB LOOKING BACK AT ME!!!There were 4 large garbage bags filled with folded fab.Fab is quilt shop quality and it looks like she bought full bolts! I now have miles of fab. It's a huge donation that must have come in after the last meeting. Most of the fab was civil war colors. Not my style so left it. Do I feel guilty about bring it home? No! I average 4-5 quilts per month and If our cordinator had been there I know she would have given it to me. Last month turned in 8. Only 2 were on the small size. I normally make at least 42*54" quilts to fit a teen's body in the hospital bed.( Read my signature quote...lol.) Bye for now.Have to start cutting for next project.

Last edited by Julienm1; 03-09-2024 at 04:26 AM.