View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 08:13 AM
Onebyone
Power Poster

I have the Eversewn 30 in the blue color. My granddaughter has it now. Nice machine with all the features.
I always check refurbished at Amazon first for most expensive items. I buy all our new Iphones refurbished at Amazon. Pay less then 1/2 the original cost and have warranty and can be returned. I bought my steam generated iron refurbished, Dyson vacuum, laptop, and tablets too. I won't buy expensive items that can not be returned without a hassle or me proving it was not user error. I have bought all but one of my sewing machines from Amazon. I returned two of them because I couldn't bond with the machine use. Not one return problem. All lessons for any machine are on youtube if you need them. In fact one machine dealer in my area says watch those and if you still have problems then come to the shop. I never had a problem with a repair at any dealer. They have no idea where I bought the machine or even if it's mine, could be my mother in law's or a gift. I never give details, just the problem I may have with it.