View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 03:54 PM
WMUTeach

Happy Pi Day yesterday. Did any one make Pie? I thought about it because I always made apple pie for my son on Pi Day. But alas, I have no counters in my almost finished remodeled kitchen. Tough making pie crust without a counter top. Counter to be installed on Monday! Yeah (picture Kermit the Frog waving his hands here) Water in the kitchen and dishwasher to be all put in order on Tuesday. Another Yeah! Washing dishes in the bathroom sink is a bother. On the other hand, I am grateful that I have hot running water in the bathroom sink. Don't have to haul it in from the pump outback and heat it on the wood burning stove like grandma.

St. Patrick's day is coming soon, I should be making green sugar cookies for my boy, but once again. Counter tops. He has a summer birthday so I always sent shamrock cookies to school for his "in school birthday". He is a Patrick, so it fits. He had me baking cookies for him until well into his 30's. He would take them to work and share with his pals. Watch.... he'll show up on Sunday looking for cookies!

For now, it is time to connect more blocks for my March 2.5 quilt. I need a good audio book to listen to while stitching rows. Any suggestions?