View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 05:17 AM
Heathermom2opmc

Hello Everyone......Couple things I wanted to share.

One.....did everyone see that the price of stamps are going up, again. I was at the post office to mail out more Project Linus fleece blankets with crochet edges, and I was shocked at how much the prices had gone up. I bought bag mailers that hold several blankets years ago, and I have watched the price go up and up and up with each mailing. Still worth it to send them to the Project Linus group.

Second.....I found this absolutely amazing scrappy cat quilt that someone made with 2.5 inch squares. I am hoping that I can find my graph paper this weekend and if I am able to sketch it out, I will post what I sketch out next week. The body of the cat is full 2.5 inch squares and the angles of the body are made from hst's. I am not very good with keeping my hst's consistent so I thought I might be able to try this pattern ( I love cats) to practice, and since I love the idea of the pattern I would be more apt to finish it. Has anyone made a scrappy cat with 2.5 squares? Would love to see if you have.