View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 07:32 AM
Heathermom2opmc

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post

Heather, I may just package a bunch of squares that are over whelming my stash and send them to you. Any particular color way that you need? Or are your just looking for scrappy?
That would be amazing. My Jack's Chain quilt is stalled in piecing bc I am lacking in brights. I am in need of primary brighter colors, solids or prints or florals---basically anything bright. I resorted to fussy cutting a bug fabric I had to get a red ladybug for the center of the 1.5 square to get a bright color so I could finish a block needed to finish a row. I tend to gravitate to the muted earthy colors when I quilt. I love how it is coming out bc the small blocks in the bright are just so cute.....but like I said I have stalled for the time being bc of a lack of colors. I think I sent a pic of the Jack's Chain before, but here it is again so you can see what the colors are like. Definitely a bright scrappy quilt in the works.

For the postage stamp quilt top, anything goes for that one. I am making blocks of 100 then will assemble from there--that one is by hand as well.
Attached Thumbnails img_1775.jpg