View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by danmar
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by danmar
Hi everybody. I am very embarrassed and unsure of myself right now and I'd like your honest opinions. I only posted my very first ever anywhere pictures 8 days ago. Since then I have posted alot of my projects, mainly because I'm proud of them and want to share.

My question is, How much is too much when I'm posting new topics? I don't want everyone to say, "oh no, there's that danmar again". I feel like I'm hogging your time. I planned to put all of my projects on but now I'm not sure that I should. Are you all tired of looking at my stuff? Am I posting too much?
Please let me know how you feel about this.

Thank you. Marilyn
girlfriend, I didn't even read any further...and some think that is horrible. well, it's my choice, neener, neener, LOL! j/j
anyway...in my humble opinion, if you are posting quilties, you cannot overdo it! We love pictures on this board, and don't worry, when somebody else has something they will put it on here, and yours will drop down to the next line.
It's all good.
There is no rule that I know anything about, and my gut tells me that just about everybody on this board can't get enough of pictures. :wink:
We welcome newbies, and newbies with pictures?
LOVE AT FIRST SITE, COME RIGHT ON IN AND SIT A SPELL AND BRING OUT THOSE PICS, SISTER...:XD: :XD: :XD:
(um, danmar, you are female right? we do have men here too and they are great quilters. :thumbup: )
Thank you Quiltncrazy! and yes I'm female, Marilyn. Glad to meet you! Let me get the pictures! :lol:
..."let me get the pictures"...
woo hoo...music to my big mousie ears :XD: