Old 03-13-2010, 06:24 PM
horseowner

Hello, I am restarting quilting after doing a few projects long ago--I will be finishing some older projects, or having turned a blind eye to them for awhile, will be making potholders for my kitchen and 2 daughters kitchens, and hopefully slowly learn how to piece without going to a class, make smaller quilts to do on my Kenmore machine--maybe thowing in some of the stitches, like the feather or briar or others it does someday. Have machine quilted a quilt from Beth Reynolds Stack n Wack which I took a class on long ago-did machine quilting last year--the teacher helped me choose the fabric--so it was stunning--like a kaleidescope. Also am garment sewing as I am an aging apple shape with gravity issues. Age:58. Like to ride horse, read mysteries, go to knitting group and church, and struggle to get house dejunked and clean. Also have dogs, and a cat. Am still up for an almost newbie adoption but do not want to make art quilts as stated yet. Thanks, Jacki/Jaclyn/JJ/Jacqueline(my real name).