View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 02:23 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

Hi,

Is the bed a twin size and if so you can take the plastic tables from Walmart and put over the bed and use that space to stack things on for storage. Then if you need to use the bed just take the table down. Just an idea.

I did it in my spare bedroom, as the only one that comes and stay with us is my 9 year niece mabye once or twice a year.

Have fun organizing your sewing room.

Originally Posted by kkbrand
Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
I love my sewing room. I took it me over 6 years after my daughter left for college to decide it was mine! I guess I finally realized she wasn't going to move back home! (: It would have been a guest room, but having someone stay over is a rarity, so it gets much better use now.

Pictures of my room are posted here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/athomesewing/
We never have guests stay, all our family lives in the same town expect for a brother on both sides of the family. I may just break down and tear the bed apart and find a place to store the frame and mattresses until my daughter moves out. I really would like her room since she has two full closets that extend down the entire wall of her room. That would be great for storage of all my stuff.