View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Gerbie

I would also suggest the quilting table, but you said you have already ordered it. I have the 24x24 and just love it. I think she might enjoy the big block marker that Nancy's Notions advertises, I love mine, Even a few applique patterns or better yet perhaps find an applique book that you could subscribe to for her. There are so many applique books and patterns out. Maybe some different templates that she may not have. Try and visit some day with her at a sewing or quilting outing and find out just what she does have or might like to have. Special rulers, for scollops, varing size of block rulers probably not the correct name for them but like a 12/12 square ruler, I have those and a 16x16 and love them. Some extra needles or hoops, especially applique scissors, -- so many things for a new machine that one might need. Maybe some special interfacing for appliques, or some of the pkgs. of fabric for photos to be used with a computer printer for pictures or appliques. Is is so kind of you to reciprocate. Gerbie