Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 09:44 AM
BrendaB

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

For me, I have made some serious changes, like not eating salty snacks, cut w a y down on sugar (I saw a Skybar in a store the other day and had not seen one since I was a kid, so I bought it, but I ate one square or less at a time and the bar lasted about a week. It wasn't as good as I remember either.) I am still working on the WW points system but have had a bad couple weeks, but after reading the list, I have a pretty good idea what to eat that is still low in points. I have also been more consistent with my vitamins. The exercise thing - I really want to use my elliptical or walk outside when it's nice, or something, but my poor old body hurts so badly already, I'm having trouble getting motivated. I know I will feel better after the extra pain, so I am still trying to work that in. I think of all sorts of things I could make into a tasty soup with little to no points, but it never gets past the thought, as I get sidetracked and then forget what I was going to do.

Keep up the good work, everyone. I'm still going to weigh in on the 31st. I am thankful for the possibility of new beginnings.