View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 05:26 AM
Elisabrat

Thank you everyone, no babies today yet but I had a laugh at reading the 'someone should scare them' line. I wrote two good friends. Both are super gentle people, the kind who never swear are always thoughtful and quiet.. and got two emails back to back. The first suggested someone should pull a gun and shoot just up over their shoulder. Scare the hell out of them and see how much they like it and the other gentle woman (in her late 70's) said she thinks it would be "funny" to accidently TASER the man. So I guess idiots inspire strong emotions when it comes to the helpless critters. I thought I was the only one. She whacked my hand last night something on tv scared her as she was laying there enjoying a petting (purring) and wham, right in the old vein owww that didnt feel great. I didnt yell at her I simply said no and she glared at me but now I know to watch her when I pet her. She comes for pets all the time but usually gets upset halfway through and slaps you no nails. Not so lucky this round. I think we have a bit of a patience on my part thing .. she is only here a week. A year plus of abuse.. cant fix that in one week. Sigh.