View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Charlee

Dearest Angel o' Mine...

Your thoughtful and pretty package arrived today, and I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate it! I'm still at work, so can't take photos yet, but will when I get home!
How did you know that I have a love affair going with scissors and snips? That's the coolest pair of snips I've seen, and I can't wait to use them!
I've never made a yo-yo, but have been intrigued with them for awhile now! It will be so much fun to play with the yo-yo maker...
That angel charm is SO pretty! I can't decide where/how to use her, but you'd best believe that it will be somehow that I'll be able to see her often. :)
Those 5 beautiful fat quarters! Oh my! I've been thinking that I need to make a sewing machine cover for my Janome, and I think that these will be PERFECT for that project! Or maybe not...I may have to save them for "my" quilt that I am going to make someday! Decisions-decisions!
Hubby's been eyeballing those peeps...I'm trying to keep him out of them at least until I get photos taken to post!

Thank you SO much! You made my day today, and I love that you did that for me! :) Will post photos when I get home!