View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:20 PM
tattoonana13

Well,I rcvd my last order today,and,it seemed alot better,BUT,there was still a problem. You would think with all I've been thru and talking to the service manager,we would have straighted this out,anyway,I only ordered 15 different styles of cotton fabric,most of it Kaffee Fassett,and they still had the order wrong. Sent one piece,which was at least 1 1/2 yds. of some blue fleece! Not even close to what I ordered! Mind you,I had also ordered this same fabric and style in two other colors...hmm...wouldn't you think you notice the difference in the fabric? So,I've ordered from them twice,and had problems now,twice. Doesn't sound good for them! Don't think I'll go back even though the service manager did email me back and say they were trying to fix all their problems. I think I'll wait a few years and then see how they're doing!
So if you've had good luck with them for 5 years,you must be the exception...I think I'll stick with Thousands of Bolts and Only One Nut....besides,they're only 1 1/2 hours away from where I live! And I've NEVER had any trouble at all with them!
Food for thought..... :thumbup:
Gail