Old 04-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Tiffany

Hi everyone. I thought I would shock you all and come by to say hi. I hope I don't disappear again but no promises. I got extremely busy finishing the wedding quilt for my sister and the baby quilts that all needed to be done by March. On the way home from the wedding my health hit the skids and I got very sick. I've been having digestive problems and I'm hoping it's just a gal bladder that they can be easily removed. They're also looking at my liver and pancrease, which I'm rather hoping are perfectly fine. I've had bouts of extreme agony though and that has kept me rather occupied. I've had a ton of different tests and Friday I should find out whether I need surgery or more tests. I'm hoping for surgery, which would be an easy fix.

I'm woefully behind but still detemined to catch up and finish with the rest of you! :!:

The wedding was wonderful. I finished that darn wedding quilt literally the night before. Whew! ...Lol

Tomorrow I plan to start working on my DJ. I've got lots of patterns printed out and ready to get too. I should be more organized but with everything else going on it just hasn't happened.

Darn I've missed everyone! Hopefully I'll get a few blocks done to share with everyone.