View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Edie

I watched all of Jon and Kate Plus Ei8ht and loved it. Unfortunately, some men are milquetoasts and some aren't. Jon is a milquetoasts, but he did get his point across many times. Jon hanky-panked with the daughter of the plastic surgeon who was asked by his wife to do Kate's reconstructive surgery on her stomach, which he did, which I thought was great advertising for his firm. It's just too bad his daughter wanted some of the action too!!!!!!

I was very hurt when all of this turned upside down. I had the naive feeling that Jon would pound a few knobs on her head, get his gonads in order and be the man of the house. But I guess Kate refused to give them back to him! Thus, ended the show.

I watch Little People - Big World. Now, Matt is something else. If that marriage is blown, it is all him, I think. But you have to remember that he is physically shot. Because of his type of dwarfism, his legs and back are in really rough shape and he can't do all the sitting and stuff and is on the go all the time like Amy likes to do - traveling and stuff. And all of his energy is put forth in the maintenance of the "ranch" and his business.

All in all, it is a horse a piece!

I love the Duggers! Fifty years ago I asked my "to-be" husband how many children he wanted - "As many as God will give us". We couldn't have any children. We adopted our son and God gave us him......for which we are eternally thankful - He is a great son, with a great family. I love the patience Michelle has with her children. She never raises her voice. Honey catches more flies - I've always believed that. She teaches her children. The whole show is great. Sort of gives you the warm fuzzies after you watch it. Now I am hoping Josie will grow up to be just fine. Hope the show is on long enough to see that. And to wait and see if Michelle and Jim-Bob make it 20.

Sure beats the crud they show on broadcast TV. Have any of you ever watched American Pickers. Its on cable on the Discovery channel. Wonderful show. I'll just let you figure it out and watch it. Learn a lot and see a lot of scenery, see how people live and l laugh practically through the whole thing. The guys are such a good match together. Well, back to quilting. Edie