View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Campbell34

My husband sent me and my sister on a quilting cruise last fall to the Mexican Riveria, It was wonderful, It was the first quilting cruise for this company,and my first too ,We flew into LA airport,they are planning another one in May to Alaska, They provided all the machines , the materials , champaigne in our cabin , a large fruit basket, T shirts and loads of fun, I would go again if I could afford it , I think it is a once in a lifetime thing for me ,We had an outside cabin and a balcony, they just kept dropping the prices so it was a real good deal, Then in January our quilting guild had a seminar here called Quilting at the Lake, . After the several days of lessons we have our regular meeting , I was findindg my seat when I spied two ladies that I was on the cruise with , What a surprise, , Next year we are goign to spend some time together here with them , maybe a big BBQ, we exchanged E-Mials so we could keep in contact with each other , My sister and I are in our 70's , what a memory we have , thanks to my great husband of 6 years :thumbup: , :lol: