Old 04-20-2010, 09:09 AM
pvquilter
Banned

SANTA BLOCK SWAP (Pictures on page 3)

Please use 100% pre-washed cotton Use a background color that is a good contrast to the Santa.

Your blocks can be embroidered, appliqued, pieced and embellishments can be used. Let your creative juices flow.

lst Option= 12- 12.5 unfinished Santa Blocks ( 1 set is 12 blocks). If you make these you will receive the same size block and amount that you sent.

2nd Option: Various sizes

A set will equal 6 blocks...you may make as many sets as you would like to receive back...for instance, if you make 1 set (6 blocks), you will receive 6 blocks back.....if you make 2 sets (12 blocks), you will receive 12 blocks back . Pictures on page 3 of swap. Blocks can be any size that is divisable by 3"..(3,6,9,12) they can be square.. or they can be rectangular.(Note: Since we are all sending in different sizes and different amounts, no one will end up with similar sets, so please feel free to make your six blocks in a set the same, similar, or different. It may be easier on you if they are the same, but so long as you mail to me in sets of 6, you can do whatever fits your stash!)

The swap is open to all experience levels.

If you want one of your blocks,please keep one as I won't be sending one of yours back.

See pictures on the Swap site.

Blocks should be mailed to me in a ziplock baggie inside an envelope with your name (boardname) on each individual block. You should include a self addressed, stamped envelope for me to send your return blocks. Whatever it costs for you to mail to me is what it will cost for me to mail the blocks back.

Any questions please PM me.

Mail your blocks to me by October 1, 2010

I will mail them back out by October 15, 2010 or as close to that as possible.