View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 04:26 AM
cgroark

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
Originally Posted by Ditter43
I have been working on my sewing room for almost two weeks now...It is almost done :thumbup: At one point it was such a mess I wasn't sure it would ever get back to usefulness. What a good feeling now to see it coming back together....better then before!!! Yea!!

Your sewing room is wonderful...wanna trade?

Ditter
Oh I totally can relate with you. Once I looked around me and saw such chaos I was freaked out thinking what have I gotten myself into? My husband was like, just do a little bit at a time. So I relaxed and did just that. One bolt at a time & one shelf at a time. Like I said I still have Christmas, brights,patriotic, and lots of flannel to do yet...YIKES! I'll enlisting your help...any takers? :lol:
I am in the process of putting my stash on boards, too. I love how yours are on open shelves. My stash is in cabinets so when I am in the room, I open all the doors so I can enjoy looking at the fabric. I previously had pieces in clear plastic storage boxes (shoe size). What a pain when I wanted to find a particular fabric even though I labeled the boxes by color. I love your decor items, too. So much personality. What a happy room.