View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Gerbie

granniebj, prayers are sent for you and your daughter and family, hope her health is restored very soon. I've always said my dirt and mess will be here long after I'm gone, so someone else can clean it up then. I try to organize and clean, but I always seem to have tooooo much stuff, and then add more. I also seem to have other things that need to be done. I retired 6 yrs. ago from full time teaching, but started working as just a math tutorial teacher that fall and only work half a day, 4 days a week. You would think I would have a lot of time to sew, quilt and just do whatever, also clean house, but nooooo, it seems like I have less time now that ever before. Oh well, the thought is always there and there is always tomorrow, next week or whenever. Like I said, this house and the housework will be here after I'm gone, so I guess just relax and enjoy retirement don't you think that's a great idea? lol I'm sure glad I'm not the only messy quilter, I seem to string things all over the house when I am working on something, and that's a large part of the time. Oh Well, I enjoy it, quilting that is.