View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:12 AM
GoneQuilting

Originally Posted by macgma2001
Originally Posted by GoneQuilting
I have 3 kids and they all went into the military. My daughter was in the navy and did 2 tours in the Medirtrainian waters, My son was in the Army Special Forces as a Airborn Ranger, and my youngest son is currently in the Air Force as a Air Traffic Controller. My brother was also in the Army as a blackhawk pilot and he still is but now as a Army Chaplin. Love to see anything Military!! Great Job. PM'ed you.
god bless you and your family,,,,,,you are in our prayers
Thank You......... My daughter now lives in Fl with a daughter of her own, her daughter Elizabeth is my Avatar. My oldeset son, served in Iraq for 2 years as a Army Special Forces Airborn Ranger, is now living in Ia and going to college to be a premature baby nurse. My youngest son is currently stationed in Ft Sill, Lawton OK as a Air Traffic controller, and my brother is still in the Army as a Chaplin after serving in Iraq for a year as a Blackhawk Pilot. I'm proud of all of them! My oldest son (my Airborne Ranger) is dealing with a collapsed left lung since March 25, He is supposed to have lung surgery in 2 weeks. Yes it been collaspsed all this time! He hurting, but ok. I am planning to make him one like this. Just gotta get the fabric! Your prayers mean alot! Thanks again, and thanks to all who serve, and their families!!!