Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • Baltimore Album Queen Size Everyone is asking for >
  • Baltimore Album Queen Size Everyone is asking for

• Baltimore Album Queen Size Everyone is asking for

Old 03-31-2011, 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Tilladare
    Any idea how much more of each fabric we need to get? To go from the original top to this size/design I mean.
    Thank you SO very much for doing this! I know you are enjoying the designing process, but you could design all day without ever having to share... Allowing us to play along with you on this is just fabulous!
    I will figure it out and post later today, both for queen and king.
    Old 04-01-2011, 04:56 PM

I want to thank for increasing the size and to say I just love the changes you have made. thanks.
    Old 07-02-2011, 06:01 AM

I'm a new quilter. I haven't actually machine quilted or appliqued a quilt, yet!, but I love the appliqued Baltimore Album quilts. My question is: Are there any certain patterns to the Baltimore Album quilts? AND Where can I find them? I plan on taking an applique class to learn the basics but I've never appliqued anything before. All of the Baltimore Album Quilts I've seen online see to have differents patterns. Do you make up your own or are there certain patterns like there are with the different squares such as Hobo Quilt blocks or any of the many other blocks that have names. The Baltimore Album quilt that is currently in your BOM Club has block patterns that I have not seen before. Can anyone help me? Also, I'm looking for someone in the Baltimore MD area who quilts and would be willing to help get me started. I went to a few quilt shops to inquire about a class but ALL of the people I've ran into, shop owners, have not been willing to answer any questions until you sign up for their classes. That hasn't given me an incentive to sign up for their class if the are not even willing to answer a few basic questions before hand. I'm getting discouraged at this point but would soooo much like to learn how to quilt 'the proper way'. Anyone can throw some pieces of fabric together and call it a quilt but I want to learn how to do it 'right'. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks so much!......Patti
    Old 07-10-2011, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by gal288
    Originally Posted by Tilladare
    Any idea how much more of each fabric we need to get? To go from the original top to this size/design I mean.
    Thank you SO very much for doing this! I know you are enjoying the designing process, but you could design all day without ever having to share... Allowing us to play along with you on this is just fabulous!
    I will figure it out and post later today, both for queen and king.
    This was posted on March 31. It is now July 10 and I cannot find the instructions for the queen and king sizes. HELP - HELP - HELP. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Belles
    Old 07-11-2011, 08:40 AM

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-105888-12.htm#2914750
    Here is the site for increased size.
    Old 07-11-2011, 12:13 PM

I am probably not seeing something, but asking anyway. It looks to me like adding the inside blue border should somehow change the size of the outside "ring" of blocks. The blocks can't be the same size and still fit with that extra blue round in there. Did you adjust the size of the blocks? Thanks!