Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Very Affordable Quilt Retreat in Ft.Worth TX this summer! >
  • Very Affordable Quilt Retreat in Ft.Worth TX this summer!

• Very Affordable Quilt Retreat in Ft.Worth TX this summer!

Old 01-26-2013, 07:58 PM

Default Very Affordable Quilt Retreat in Ft.Worth TX this summer!

My quilt guild is hosting a quiltathon this summer (date not firm yet!) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It will be for 3 days and 2 nights. We start on Thursday morning and quilt until Saturday at 5. Everyone works on their own projects. The food is awesome and all snacks and drinks are provided. We hand out goodie bags, and my group LOVES door prizes. We also have an Ugly Fabric Challenge that you can participate in if you wish. (That's my favorite part!) We play some cheesy quilting games (participation optional). I will post more details as they are available. We only have this every 3 years and I wasn't a member here last time.

If you'd like to be mailed a flier when they are printed, pm me your name and address and I will snail mail you a brochure just as soon as they are available.

Last time we had 2 sisters meet here for the weekend. One came from Kansas and the other from New Orleans, LA. Fun, fun, fun!
    Old 01-28-2013, 06:00 PM

I have received requests for brochures! Thank you for your response. I will snail mail as soon as they are back from the printer. I can figure out a way to mail electronically, too, to those that just gave me your email addresses. Thanks again for your responses! I will be in touch in the next couple weeks! Hope to meet you in Fort Worth this summer!
    Old 01-29-2013, 02:04 PM

Laura, Hope you get this. I'm new to Fort Worth and would love getting info on the summer retreat. E-mail, Plz, if possible to rkmyrick20(at)yahoo(dot)com. What guild do you belong to - looking for one of those too. Thx, Karen
    Old 01-29-2013, 04:23 PM

Sent you a PM.
    Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 AM

[QUOTE=quiltyfeelings;5816342]My quilt guild is hosting a quiltathon this summer (date not firm yet!) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It will be for 3 days and 2 nights. We start on Thursday morning and quilt until Saturday at 5. Everyone works on their own projects. The food is awesome and all snacks and drinks are provided. We hand out goodie bags, and my group LOVES door prizes. We also have an Ugly Fabric Challenge that you can participate in if you wish. (That's my favorite part!) We play some cheesy quilting games (participation optional). I will post more details as they are available. We only have this every 3 years and I wasn't a member here last time.

If you'd like to be mailed a flier when they are printed, pm me your name and address and I will snail mail you a brochure just as soon as they are available.

Last time we had 2 sisters meet here for the weekend. One came from Kansas and the other from New Orleans, LA. Fun, fun, fun![/QUOTE

I would love to have more information. snail mail address is 10937 CR 1141 Tyler, TX 75709. Thanks
    L,
    Old 01-31-2013, 03:01 AM

I previously sent you my email but if it would be better for snail mail,
    I will send snail mail address in private message.thanks

Last edited by mjsylvstr; 01-31-2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Old 02-04-2013, 08:05 PM

The date is set....July 18-20, 2013. More information coming as I learn it.
    Old 02-06-2013, 05:12 AM

I would love to get a brochure! Email is lucas 2 anna at yahoo dot com.
    Originally Posted by quiltyfeelings
    I have received requests for brochures! Thank you for your response. I will snail mail as soon as they are back from the printer. I can figure out a way to mail electronically, too, to those that just gave me your email addresses. Thanks again for your responses! I will be in touch in the next couple weeks! Hope to meet you in Fort Worth this summer!