Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Young and the Restless Fans? >
  • Young and the Restless Fans?

• Young and the Restless Fans?

Old 03-19-2010, 12:45 PM

I love your Bostons..I have one little darling Boston girl named Sushi. She is the joy of our lives, which, I might add. are so mundane compared to Y&R..but I live vicariously thru all their disasters, make mine seem so small!!! I don't see how they can get rid of Phyllis although she and Adam deserve each other, but I do think she is a great soap actress. And what's with Jack and Emily and Patty, that guy hasn't got a clue!!!!

Nice chatting with you.

Gigix12
    Old 03-19-2010, 12:52 PM

Thank you Gigx12,
    :D I do the same about the soaps.
    I think the writters are at a lost as to where to go with some story lines.
    Wouldn't be the first time Jack's clueless....
    And how many times can a person get married???

Y&R & quilting....life is good.
    Old 03-19-2010, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
    This is the BEST recap and spoiler site, she lists every detail of what has happened one day ahead of American tv.

http://young-restless.com/

Other sites are saying we are getting a new Heather, a new Abby, and maybe kill Adam. But what about Phyllis????
    There is another spoiler link that goes into much more detail about the daily episodes....hang on, lemme find the link. I mean it is 2 pages long per DAY of show. BRB to edit this with the link

http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

The name seems to be the same but this one doesn't just do a recap, it basically recreates the entire episode in amazing (too much?) detail. Maybe they're the same link, but it looked like the first one just gave the very basics.

I've been watching that show for years and years. I love it, but I hate those days when you have to sit through boring Lily or Gloria......
    Old 03-19-2010, 03:05 PM

Those people are still alive? Wow I haven't watched any soapies in about 20 yrs.
    Old 03-19-2010, 04:51 PM

I watch Young and Restless, too. I have watched it since it started in 1973. I hate Adam and I think that Nick should stay with Phyllis and not go back to whinny Sharon. She is such a clingy thing...........it's always poor Sharon this and poor Sharon that. Phyliss is interesting and has a good heart. I have the DVR set up to record it everyday. Then I hand quilt for the hour I watch it. I remember when Stephen Nickols played Snapper Foster, Jill Foster Abbotts older brother. Good to see him again. He is still handsome!
    Old 03-19-2010, 06:55 PM
    Banned

My wife and I watch the soaps everyday.......Y&R, General Hospital, All My Chillens, we catch them all.

But my wife LOVES Young and Restless!! I just wish they would go ahead and kill off Adam he is a piece of crap in my book. And I heard that Ashley is going to the psycho ward after they get the DNA test back for the baby.

Billy
    Old 03-19-2010, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
    This is the BEST recap and spoiler site, she lists every detail of what has happened one day ahead of American tv.

http://young-restless.com/

Other sites are saying we are getting a new Heather, a new Abby, and maybe kill Adam. But what about Phyllis????
    I am a faithful reader, because sometimes I just can't make myself watch ;-)
    Old 03-20-2010, 08:12 AM

I got hooked on Y&R 30 years ago when I was pregnant with my DD. I had toxcemia with her and had to keep off my feet. I think that momma is Sheila. She doctored DNA reports before. I don't want them to kill off Phyllis and I don't want Nick back with Sharon. I was hoping that Adam fell off a cliff and died. I saw this Patty/Emily mess coming a mile away. I wish Sharon's baby had been Jacks' and they had stayed together. Poor Jack, He just can't seem to keep a woman. He treats his woman great except for the lying ofcourse. LOL We are seeing a rash of relationship breakup right now. I smell a shuffle of couples.
    I have worked and stayed home over the last 30 years,but I have used VCRs and TIVO to keep up with my Y&R.
    Old 03-20-2010, 08:25 AM

I would love a follow-up on the crazy quilt Trisha Cast(real name) was making for Cricket(show name)as a wedding(real)gift. She was featured on "Simply Quilts". It was a yummy mint green and embellished so exquisitely I got over my ignorance about crazy quilts. I thought they were velvet, satin, and gold tread - - pretty, but not something I'd ever want to do.Did anybody see it? Any more pictures of it?
    Old 03-20-2010, 09:29 AM

I used to watch this about 30 years ago, with Mac and Snapper, can't remember the name of the gal they both were in love with. May in Jersey