Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Yorkies are like potato chips >

Yorkies are like potato chips

Yorkies are like potato chips

Old 10-23-2011, 10:00 AM

Oh they are adorable! My daughter has a Yorkie; it is spoiled rotten but has the most wonderful personality. She loves to run around and hide all of her toys and then come and steal/hide the toys from Frankie (my mom and dads miniature Australian Shepherd). So the three of them are constantly trying to locate missing toys. I hope that you find his ducky duck soon.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by suebee
So handsome and beautiful. I love yorkies, but have never had one.
Aww your dog is a beauty too! We had one like him named Midnight. Yorkies take grooming but get use to it fairly quickly.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by barri1
I don't know when you lost it, but did you check the vacuum cleaner?
Wow thats a good idea, my grandson did the vacuuming last week, I'll check it out! Thank you!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Furza Flyin
Do you have a picture of it? Maybe one of our little dogs has a fuzzy ducky that matches we could part with...
I wish I did, It didnt even resemble a duck anymore he had it twisted and dirty. He loved it though. It was a terry cloth. yellow and squeeked well for over 4 years. He's a mess without his baby.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:18 AM

I have a Yorkie "Snickers" he is my little big boss of everything...we also have a Lhasa Apso they make a great pair :)
Old 10-23-2011, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chicca
Oh they are adorable! My daughter has a Yorkie; it is spoiled rotten but has the most wonderful personality. She loves to run around and hide all of her toys and then come and steal/hide the toys from Frankie (my mom and dads miniature Australian Shepherd). So the three of them are constantly trying to locate missing toys. I hope that you find his ducky duck soon.
I have neverhad dogs that were SO into their toys before! We have a fairly big toy box for them full. but no duck duck there. He still has his big ducks, but its not the same as his binkie.

My granddaughter came over and showed me some beanies she found at a yard sale, and he slowly got up and stole one! Seems that he's a little thief too...it's not the first toy he's taken from her, but she loves him and lets him have what he picks! Thank you- I hope it can be found too.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by MsMel
I have a Yorkie "Snickers" he is my little big boss of everything...we also have a Lhasa Apso they make a great pair :)
Awww I bet they do make a great pair!! Snickers is a cute name!! Mine are Butler and Tara...poor Boo needs a nerve pill at this point. lol
Old 10-23-2011, 10:47 AM

O, they are thieves! DGD has a Yorkie. She brought him over last Thanksgiving. Tucker and our cat sorta played for a few minutes, until he picked up Rat. She lit into him! I put her in the bedroom, came back, and he had sneaked Rat into his carrier!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:58 AM

I have two male and female. I posted their Halloween pictures under pictures, didn't know if you got to see them or not. Love our babies soooooooooo much !!!!!!Michele
Old 10-23-2011, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Navy Wife
O, they are thieves! DGD has a Yorkie. She brought him over last Thanksgiving. Tucker and our cat sorta played for a few minutes, until he picked up Rat. She lit into him! I put her in the bedroom, came back, and he had sneaked Rat into his carrier!
LOL!!! How funny!! Nice to know it isnt just my dog who has that bad habit!