Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 12-06-2015, 10:32 PM

As you can see I did forget some of the thing 7 Patterns
Old 12-07-2015, 03:14 AM

I have had to wait until after work tonight to open my SS because I'm in a different time zone to most of you. I also have to say there was a hitch with the names sent and I have ended up with two SS. Tirnhi checked and it was the computers fault. I feel a little guilty but it was all to late to send one on to anyone because I'm in Australia. I want to thank Teri and Jody I am over whelmed with all the beautiful gifts. Teri sent me beautiful handmade Christmas tree coasters that will grace my table on Christmas day. A set of lovely 5"precuts from Riley Blake. Five fat quarters, a packet of pretty note cards, the most wonderful Christmas Apron I will wear at Christmas time, an American flag pin. Some awesome pins each with a letter of the alphabet on them (perfect for my scrappies) A mini house table runner (cute) A McCalls craft pattern for an apron, pin cushions, organisers and pattern boxes. A photo ruler, I've never seen one like it (cool) tape measure and a great FQ bag. A packet of Missouri Star Quilt Co. triangles. Jody sent me a gorgeous hand made bag from India (I love that it is helping empower women there) A beautiful handmade Christmas stocking. 4 lovely fat quarters, A Jo Morton mini quilt pattern "Broken Dishes" and a lovely table runner pattern , a "Pack of Posies" precuts by RJR Fabrics in pretty pastels shades. The best baked potato bag pattern with potato fabric it's awesome! Also some lovely words to live by and keep in my wallet. Thank you so very very much my quilting sisters, A Merry Christmas, good health and be safe you and yours. Raewyn.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by bezzie1958 View Post
hello all i have had a moment I was so excited when i opened my box i lost the card after i read it i have gone thru my trash i cant find it at all so i want to say thank you so very much i loved it all the trinket box is sitting almost empty i put the things away and have used the pins today. thanks again
i am glad you enjoyed everything. Lisa, lstew2212
Old 12-07-2015, 04:19 AM

JuanitaBean, so glad you liked what I sent. Hope you find use of the charm packs, too. It was so much fun putting the pkg together for you. Have a lovely holiday season!
hugs,
dj
Old 12-07-2015, 04:26 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537397[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537398[/ATTACH]
Thank you to my secret Santa, Terina Pyffer. She sent a most wonderful box of goodies. Two quilt panels, two memory kits, a thimble from Mississippi, a bag from Missouri Star quilt Company, lots of fabric, yummy chocolate, sewing machine oil (will come in handy) cross stitch kits, a beautiful table runner. This is the best swap of the year. Thank you again
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	537397   Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	280
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	537398  
Old 12-07-2015, 05:54 AM

Okay, after looking forward to opening my boxes all weekend, I decided to take a nap around 2:00 yesterday. Glenn woke me up around 5:00 for dinner and I completely forgot about opening my boxes. I will open them when I get home tonight. A lot going on this past week. My stepmother fell and broke the ball joint in her shoulder and has been in the hospital and then rehab and my pupster Benny is slowly recovering from a bout of panosteitis(basically growing pains). Then there's the fact that I am blonde... I saw my SS posted that they liked their gifts but were still baffled as to who their partner was. All will be revealed if you check your mail. You have one more gift waiting and a card.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:20 AM

My SS Debbies sent so many amazing gifts for me. Incense sticks with holder, Finger gloves, Very cute Cross stitch pattern and thread, soap petals, snowman light up ornament, quilting pencil pack with 4 pencils, a book of quotations called "Be Happy", note cards, a fat quarter bundle with beautiful fabrics, another very cute snowman ornament, heated slippers that can really be used here in the Midwest, a brass ring thimble, Debbie Mum coaster and snack set with a snack tray and mug, a 1/4 yard bundle of various fabrics and a shiny coin purse. I was unable to open yesterday, so I did it this morning. It was a wonderful variety of gifts she picked out for me. Thank you Debbie so very much. Everything will be put to use. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:57 AM

I had Betty Gee as my elf. We spoke over pm already and I asked her permission to post what I sent her here. This is it:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	537408  
Old 12-07-2015, 07:04 AM

HI everyone.................We weren't home at the time of the grand reveal, but I did open mine last night at 9:30pm MST. I will take pic's and post later this afternoon. I want to Thank Joyce aka: mimiknoxtaylor for the wonderful package she sent. From a collapsible thread catcher, sewing machine cover (cute fabric), all sorts of fat quarters, some sewing and quilting notions. A couple patterns and a book.

Hope everyone has a great day today...............at school for 12 more days, then onto a much needed break.

Robinlee
Old 12-07-2015, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537397[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537398[/ATTACH]
Thank you to my secret Santa, Terina Pyffer. She sent a most wonderful box of goodies. Two quilt panels, two memory kits, a thimble from Mississippi, a bag from Missouri Star quilt Company, lots of fabric, yummy chocolate, sewing machine oil (will come in handy) cross stitch kits, a beautiful table runner. This is the best swap of the year. Thank you again
I am so glad you enjoyed everything! I hope you can make lots of projects!