Adult male gifts

Old 10-27-2016, 04:57 AM

I saw a picture frame where they put computer letters on the frame of the outside spelling out the persons name. If you have an old keyboard it is great for that. Just a thought.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:00 AM
Power Poster

fivepaws. aren't those woodwatches the best. and they come in all styles. Their customer service is great. Just 2 or 3 of them iin the whole company so if you don't get them at first, try again later. they take their own orders and ship and pack themselves. They also plant a tree for every watch purchase. I heard they may be getting sunglasses out of wood too.

On another note, I worked at the flea mkt painting ceramic pigs, wood letters and gingerbread houses and the like. A lot of people gave them to adults for their change or pennies. Men loved them too. I did one in camo for one guy. otherwise, whatever their hobbies was or just pretty decorations for them. for girls dragon flies, butterflies, ladybugs. sports, baseball football golf and their names on them. I know you can get them at Michaels and do it yourself.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:11 AM

Pillow cases are nice in a theme they like, I am making Star War themed ones for my son and his wife. The monthly razors that are delivered are a nice gift..I am sending that to my son who has a beard that must go. (He will appreciate the humor and his wife will probably be the one to use them.. ). Themed coffee mugs, filled with candies, of course quilts. Guys actually do like to get socks, but thats not too personal. How about a weekend at a hotel in a near by town or beach or resort? Massages.. one of my sons loves to get them, the other refuses to do so.. Pedicures.. again, some will love them, some will refuse. Car gadgets, such as screen to block the sun, or a LED decorated charger plug.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:02 AM

I was at the hardware store the other day and saw that they now have "specialty pop/soda" on a shelf in the front. One of them was a brand we bought when we were in Europe. They sell it by the bottle, so I'm going to get my son a six-pack of assorted varieties. He's started making his own kvas, and we have made ginger ale, but we don't buy pop often. I'm sure he'll like it.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:10 PM

If any of the men travel, I think the EBags packing cube sets are great gifts. I use mine all the time.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:19 PM

My son really enjoys cooking and trying new things. I just heard about a "spice of the month" gift, so may try that this year. According to the website, you get three spice mixes a month, each one enough for a few servings sized meals. We live in a small town and so some foods are very hard to come by. This should add variety and allow for some experimentation.

https://rawspicebar.com/product/gift-certificate