Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31*** >

Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31***

Boom 21 - Sign-ups now open thru 5/31***

Old 05-21-2018, 04:35 PM

I fly to Honolulu tomorrow for a job interview!!! I am soooo stoked!! I am staying a few extra days, because.. you know..Hawaii... and I do want to check out rental units to see what I can (or can't!!) afford! Assuming I am offered a job. This will be a HUGE leap of faith for me.. but it is time for me to spread my wings and move away from WA state. Been here my whole life.. I love it. But.. hey.. Hawaii. So we shall see.. Wednesday morning I interview with final person..
Old 05-21-2018, 04:38 PM

I don’t think we saw them all together before. They’re going to be s splendid quilt.
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Boom 17 I sent a variety of musical fabrics along with a red I wanted I haven't put it together yet but here are all the blocks I received....I do love them all
[ATTACH=CONFIG]594742[/ATTACH]
Old 05-21-2018, 04:45 PM

Color me 100 shades of green w/ envy!!!!!!! Hope you get it and find affordable housing.
Originally Posted by Bluelady View Post
I fly to Honolulu tomorrow for a job interview!!! I am soooo stoked!! I am staying a few extra days, because.. you know..Hawaii... and I do want to check out rental units to see what I can (or can't!!) afford! Assuming I am offered a job. This will be a HUGE leap of faith for me.. but it is time for me to spread my wings and move away from WA state. Been here my whole life.. I love it. But.. hey.. Hawaii. So we shall see.. Wednesday morning I interview with final person..
Old 05-21-2018, 04:48 PM

Congratulations and good luck! Enjoy your time on Oahu. Some friends of our recently moved from Seattle to the Big Island luckily they’re just about as far from Kīlauea as they can get.
Old 05-21-2018, 05:47 PM
Power Poster

Hope the job in Honolulu works out for you, Bluelady. Do you need an assistant? I lived on Maui for nearly 12 years, a lifetime ago... So beautiful there, every single day. Good luck!
Old 05-21-2018, 07:58 PM

Bluelady, good luck with your interview!! Glad you can spend some time checking out the island for rentals. Enjoy and have fun!
Old 05-22-2018, 12:08 AM

Bluelady hope the job interview goes well and you can find affordable housing. What a fantastic opportunity.
Old 05-22-2018, 05:40 AM

Libster I shall be thinking of you also as I enjoy receiving blks from you. My only fear with this is weather and accidents both seemed to be happening everywhere but we shall make it we have to people at the other end are counting on us. I will stay in touch as soon as the dust settles. Enjoy this boom I will be back for the next one
Old 05-22-2018, 05:42 AM

Bluelady Good for you not many people get an opportunity like this.
Old 05-22-2018, 06:04 AM

How incredible for you!!!!! got my fingers crossed for you to get the job and find a great place to live.

I totally understand getting out of your comfort zone I just recently left San Diego. I had liven in somewhere in the county since I was 6, it was time for a change and I could not be happier. It was not as big of a change as your though. But come on it's Hawaii GO FOR IT!!!! we are hoping to hear good news from you soon.