Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Super Deal! Quilting Company Magazine Compilations Huge Sale >

Super Deal! Quilting Company Magazine Compilations Huge Sale

Super Deal! Quilting Company Magazine Compilations Huge Sale

Old 11-20-2019, 05:44 AM

Thank you so much for posting. I was able to indulge in Modern Quilt magazines. I do not usually make modern quilts but I love seeing what is out there.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:59 AM

I went there and got several individual mags I wanted to look at, also paid for all of 2018 Fons and Porter..of the 4 items I ordered, all downloaded except the F&P compilation....don't know why...the link wasn't active tho there was a download option. Sent a help request to the publisher so we'll see if I get my single bit that didn't show up. thanks so much for pointing this out.
Old 11-20-2019, 08:59 AM

leighway...if you sign into your account, the download may be in there. Only some of the downloads came in the email.

Watson
Old 11-20-2019, 10:10 AM
Power Poster

I'm always skeptical of 'deals' and rarely take advantage as my belief is ... 'if it's too good to be true'.... I bought several of the 'bundles' and made sure to uncheck the default box to receive notices. Sure enough, I immediately began receiving solicitation emails, which I never receive because I'm always so careful. Now I have to figure out how to get out of this unhappy circumstance.
Old 11-20-2019, 01:53 PM
Power Poster

I've never gotten a digital magazine. Can you print patterns? I'm assuming you can.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
I've never gotten a digital magazine. Can you print patterns? I'm assuming you can.
You can print the patterns. Just open the magazine, find the pages you want to print and send them to your printer. I printed several patterns and instruction sheets this afternoon.
Old 11-21-2019, 06:17 AM
Power Poster

Thanks, BonnieJP
Old 11-21-2019, 08:16 AM

I just got two collections. Thanks for sharing!
Old 11-21-2019, 01:49 PM

I wanted to let others know what problem I encountered when I also bought some of the great deals. I found there was no place to log out. I emailed them and expressed concern over my info being safe and was told this is an issue they have not worked out yet. I was told to make sure I clear my history and data to log me out. I don't feel good about leaving any data there. Not sure if anyone else ran into this problem or not.
Old 11-23-2019, 07:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
I'm always skeptical of 'deals' and rarely take advantage as my belief is ... 'if it's too good to be true'.... I bought several of the 'bundles' and made sure to uncheck the default box to receive notices. Sure enough, I immediately began receiving solicitation emails, which I never receive because I'm always so careful. Now I have to figure out how to get out of this unhappy circumstance.
If you have gmail. check the box next to the emails and click report as Spam. Gmail stops all email from that address forever unless you remove it from the spam file. I use gmail for all quilting related emails and ordering. I don't have time to sift through junk mail and gmail has the best filters.