Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Farm Girl Vintage 2 >

Farm Girl Vintage 2

Farm Girl Vintage 2

Old 03-08-2020, 04:48 PM

Default Farm Girl Vintage 2

Has anyone started this pattern?

I just ordered the book, and would like to order some of the fabrics, but I don't know if one of her fq bundles are enough, or what I'll need.

Any help is appreciated, as I'm really hoping to order and not wait another week until the book arrives

Thanks!
Chris
Old 03-08-2020, 07:35 PM

The quilt-along for that one started in November, 2019. There might be some kits still available. Here's a link to Fat Quarter Shop's page that tells about it. https://blog.fatquartershop.com/farm...along-kickoff/
Old 03-09-2020, 01:49 PM

I would check with Fatquarter shop. They work with Lori Holt's patterns a lot. One of my LQS does, also, so that is where I get the fabric for her patterns. Just finishing a block of the month for Vintage Christmas. It was a year long so I am not ready to jump right back into another, much as I like Lori's patterns.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:33 PM

RedS - Never heard of this designer until looking through an Etsy shop a couple of days ago. Went back in and this shop has over five pages of Lori Holt merchandise. You may want to look. The shop's name is stitchesngiggles4U. Maybe by emailing the shop owner, she might be a good source of information.