Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Premier Plus software problem >

Premier Plus software problem

Premier Plus software problem

Old 07-31-2020, 12:03 PM

Default Premier Plus software problem

I use Premier + Embroidery Sysrem...the entry level version. I’ve been having a problem with it lately and am wondering if anyone else is having issues. My laptop was windows 7 when I first had the problem...it comes up with an no paged error. I ended up downlooading windows 10 (Which May have been a big mistake!) with the same result. I’ve been talking to the software people but no fix right now. I’m curious if anyone else is having problems with either this program or the more advanced version. And does your software have a dongle? I’m just curious if there is a successful workaround this issue. They did send me a fix it plan and it works for that one time but then I have to run through a gamut again the next time I want to use it.
Old 07-31-2020, 04:55 PM

Go to this page: https://www.premierplusembroidery.co.../Software-Help Near the bottom is a download for a new HASP driver. Download and install it and hopefully it will help you. I had to do this with Windows 10 before I upgraded to Premiere+2.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:42 AM

I had a similar problem with the software for Baby Lock when I got a new computer with Windows 10. I ended up keeping my old computer to run my software and had to take it to a computer person to have the computer re-loaded with Windows 7 which I still had my disks, thank goodness. I dedicated that computer to my embroidery software and don't have it connected to the internet. That was my solution and has worked well. Just a thought. The computer people cannot download windows 7 unless you have your old original disks.