Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups >

Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups

Secret Santa 2020 sign-ups

Old 09-19-2020, 07:31 AM

I'd like to join. I have sent a PM with info.
Old 09-21-2020, 04:24 AM

I will be signing up again this year very soon, just wanting to change personal details first. Does anyone know how to change user name?
Old 09-21-2020, 09:20 AM

nattoddboyd have you tried by going to your profile and seeing if you could do it that way if that doesn't work try PMing administration to see if they can help you out.
Old 09-21-2020, 09:21 AM

I have been busy shopping and getting my secret santa's package together I love this time of the year.

Ladies I recently joined a guild and they are doing Quilts of Valor, if anyone would like to help me out and donate any orphan
R/W/B or patriotic Blocks just PM me and I will give you my address. We are a very small group and we have over 300 quilts to make and she wants to start in January 2021 having the ceremonies for distribution of the Quilts. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Last edited by Armylady2012; 09-21-2020 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-22-2020, 06:47 AM

Hey peeps It's party time! I have sent my info to Terri I can't believe I have done this for 11 years!!!!! OH MY it's been a total blast. The teasing and tantalizing hints that drive all of us crazy. Terri, I don't see how you keep up with this group so efficiently.
Old 09-23-2020, 05:11 AM

Good morning everybody,
I’ve been eagerly awaiting for the Secret Santa 2020 to be posted and get my application in ✅. I’ve made a few trips around town to pick up little goodies along the way and a quilt shop or two, to pack into my Secret 🎅 Santa box. I just know she will love this box of goodies. Christmas is my favorite holiday and as it approaches it get even more exciting. I can’t wait to decorate! But first let’s get thru Halloween and Thanksgiving lol.
Hope everybody is as excited as I am.
Have a Great Day!

Old 09-23-2020, 05:13 AM

11 YEARS! Wowza!! I have not done it every year but this year and I think year before last I did. It is so much fun. I really do enjoy it.
Brenda
Old 09-24-2020, 09:12 PM

I may not be all that "vocal" on the board. I do read a lot of the posts, but don't post much. The one thing I love doing is the Secret Santa and I know there are tons of people who wait for it all year. Wouldn't it be nice if we could do it all year long?

Also, I was thinking about maybe doing a Round Robin. Will have to think a bit more about it, but it wouldn't start until the first of the year.
Old 09-25-2020, 04:14 PM

Smile YES for a Round Robin

I think that would be awesome to have a RR. I have not been in one in years and it was a blast then. I am all in. I will be watching for more info to come if you decide to have it!!!
Brenda

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
I may not be all that "vocal" on the board. I do read a lot of the posts, but don't post much. The one thing I love doing is the Secret Santa and I know there are tons of people who wait for it all year. Wouldn't it be nice if we could do it all year long?

Also, I was thinking about maybe doing a Round Robin. Will have to think a bit more about it, but it wouldn't start until the first of the year.
Old 09-26-2020, 01:45 AM

I've not done a round robin before but it sounds fun. Can it be done international?