I

Old 09-27-2020, 07:04 PM

Default I

I have a 1975 Bernina 830. It is in great condition. I was looking to sell it. Where can I do that?
Old 09-27-2020, 07:38 PM

Craigslist is probably better than Ebay, because it's for your local area. They could come to your house and pick it up, so you don't have to worry about it getting damaged in shipping. Our area newspaper also has a free, online classified that anyone can sell on. Maybe your local newspaper has the same thing?
Old 09-27-2020, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by quiltedsunshine View Post
Craigslist is probably better than Ebay, because it's for your local area. They could come to your house and pick it up, so you don't have to worry about it getting damaged in shipping. Our area newspaper also has a free, online classified that anyone can sell on. Maybe your local newspaper has the same thing?
Thank you so much . I will certainly try Craigslist.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:35 AM
KLO

You could also list your machine in the Buy/Sell section of this board. Might be a good idea to mention where you are generally located (town and state) so that and interested buyer would know whether they are close enough to you to do a pick up. Good Luck!
Old 09-28-2020, 03:36 PM

First of all welcome to the QB from SE Michigan! Congratulations on your machine and I wish you the best in finding it a new home. This would not be the best place to post something for sale, at least not at this time. There are guidelines on selling things here and our wonderful moderation team looks after this resource with great respect. However I do want to encourage you to jump right in and join the fun. Learn more about your machine. Who knows you might decide to keep it. Again welcome to the QB!