Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wool pressing mat question >

Wool pressing mat question

Wool pressing mat question

Old 12-30-2020, 05:15 AM

Default Wool pressing mat question

Has anyone ordered from lovesew.com the one advertising the pressing mats? Have you had any problems with ordering process, and how do you like their mats if you have one.
Old 12-30-2020, 05:42 AM

I just ordered from there. No problems. Love my new mat. I think it's 14x14. I plan to get the ironing board cover when in stock if it is still half price!
Old 12-30-2020, 06:06 AM

My experience with Love Sew was positive. I ordered a wool pressing mat along with a few other items. The order was processed, shipped and received in a timely manner. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again.
Old 12-30-2020, 03:06 PM

The only thing I ordered from them were domestic machine quilting rulers. Seems like they took a while to get here. They came as described but I couldn't use any foot I already had so I had to buy another hopping foot. I suppose they will work if I go really slow because I'm afraid I will jump on to the ruler as they are way too thin in my opinion but then again, they were very inexpensive so probably ok to try and see if it is something I want to do on my domestic.
Old 12-30-2020, 05:23 PM
mkc

Love Sew is simply an Internet storefront for a far east import company. If you look at Google Maps of their location, it's a generic warehouse pod (I think in Kentucky). They import shipping containers of stuff from China and sell it on the Web. It is not a quilt shop nor is it anything more than a reseller of inexpensive knock offs.
Old 12-30-2020, 05:28 PM

I ordered one from Amazon...I love it!
Old 12-30-2020, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by katier825 View Post
I ordered one from Amazon...I love it!
i
That's where I got mine. I looked at a lot before deciding and ended up with a good one at a very good price. I'm happy with it.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:06 PM

I ordered 2 packages of LED lights. Ordering went fine. Notice of shipping in a few days. Then it turned bad. Kept checking shipping & they were stalled in TX for over 3 weeks. 16 days after shipping I sent an email asking about the delay & was told to be patient. a few days later I got an email asking if I was happy with the service & would I recommend them. My response was no. If I had known it would take 5-6 weeks I would have ordered elsewhere. I'd prefer a refund. 2 days later my pkg was delivered. I won't order there again.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:37 AM

Good to hear these stories. I ordered some simple rotary blades and a binding kit. They were quick on the reply and email notice. Will see how long the rest of the process takes, and the quality of the items.
Old 12-31-2020, 05:18 PM

I ordered titaniam cutter blades from them and received in timely manner.