Nutisystem

Old 12-31-2020, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
Tallchick- my husband and I did keto but it affected his cholesterol is a very bad way. Any way around that?
Susie,

I am far beyond expert as to Keto, I highly recommend this forum for ALL things Keto, everyone is so helpful, supportive, friendly and full of information. I have no doubt that someone there would better be able to answer your question. Happy New Year to you and your family!

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/
Old 12-31-2020, 11:48 AM

I would recommend just taking smaller portions and don't skip meals
Old 01-02-2021, 05:18 AM

I tried it and stuck with it for about 6 - 9 months in 2006, after I had a heart attack. The only thing it taught me was portion control. I found out that I had been eating for two for quite a while. I lost quite a bit of weight and kept it off, as long as I kept my portions the right size. When I stopped, I was able to eat anything I wanted, as long as I didn't overdo it. They've radically changed their menu and prices, and if I had to do it again I'd go with Weight Watchers.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:35 PM

I have lost 40# on Isagenix. I was able to maintain thru the holidays and there shakes are delicious!
Old 01-04-2021, 07:31 AM

Two friends did the diet lost weight, but both had to have their gall bladders removed. That was a problem ten years ago. Hopefully they changed their food program since then.